djksnjfvkl

hi, i don't care what thoughts come to your head, and i don't care about the words that come out of you're mouth. You, Do not know me. You, will never understand me . I live today and not any other one . I know I may not make the best decisions, but it wouldn't be life if everything wasn't in your hands . You can't truly be free if you don't take risks . So, I make the most out of everything because life really is too short to waste not living every minute of it to the fullest. you will never really know me, because i myself do not completely know myself yet. when you find someone that you know would love you forever never let them go never say i hate you or that you don't care because you could wake up one day without that someone you will regret the things you said you will regret the things you never go to say.